- Nevada Psychologists
- Nevada Social Workers
- Nevada Counselors
- Nevada Marriage & Family Therapists
The Committee on Domestic Violence – Attorney General’s Office, allows 7.5 CEU hours per year of distance learning in the area of domestic violence. Any hours requested must be pre-approved by the Committee, which are usually
approved for two consecutive years. In the State of Nevada approved providers include psychiatrists, psychologist, MFTs and social workers. Individual boards are not the approving board for providers of battering/victim services/CEUs.
Board Contact Info
Screening for Intimate Partner Violence, Elder Abuse, and Abuse of Vulnerable Adults: An Evidence Review for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force
Domestic Violence — 4 credit hours
When Intimate Partner Violence Meets Same Sex Couples: A Review of Same Sex Intimate Partner Violence
Domestic Violence — 1.5 credit hour
Psychological advocacy towards healing (PATH): A randomized controlled trial of a psychological intervention in a domestic violence service setting
Domestic Violence — 1 credit hour
Domestic Violence and Education: Examining the Impact of Domestic Violence on Young Children, Children, and Young People and the Potential Role of Schools
Domestic Violence — 1.25 credit hour
Earn Live CE Hours with Live Webinars Featuring Prominent Experts
CE Learning Systems also offers live webinars for psychologists, social workers, counselors, and marriage & family therapists in our new Make An Impact webinar series. Offered through our sister site, CE-Go.com, this series features some of the most well-known speakers in behavioral health today. Recent sessions include:
- Clinical Practice in the Age of Technology – Pamela Harmell, PhD
- Star Wars, Star Trek, and Harry Potter, Oh My! Helping Clients Heal Through Stories – Janina Scarlet, PhD
- Helping Clients Maintain Mental Health and Addictions Recovery Through the Storm: Catastrophes and Pandemics – Mark Sanders, LCSW, CADC
- COVID-19 Anxiety and Fear: Meeting the Challenges of a Growing Mental Health Pandemic Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) – John P. Forsyth, PhD
- ...and many more to come!
This was the best presentation I've seen in a very long time. The material was relevant and interesting, and was presented in a manner that made it feel immediately applicable to my work with clients. Loved it. Can't wait to buy the book! – SC, New York
CE-Credit.com Unlimited Distance CE members get 20% off all live webinars.