- Social Workers
- Marriage & Family Therapists
- Addiction Counselors
- Other Disciplines
Live Webinars with Prominent Experts
CE Learning Systems also offers live webinars for psychologists, social workers, counselors, marriage & family therapists, addiction counselors, and other disciplines in our new Make An Impact webinar series. Offered through our sister site, CE-Go.com, this series features some of the most well-known speakers in behavioral health today. Recent sessions include:
- Clinical Practice in the Age of Technology – Pamela Harmell, PhD
- Star Wars, Star Trek, and Harry Potter, Oh My! Helping Clients Heal Through Stories – Janina Scarlet, PhD
- Helping Clients Maintain Mental Health and Addictions Recovery Through the Storm: Catastrophes and Pandemics – Mark Sanders, LCSW, CADC
- COVID-19 Anxiety and Fear: Meeting the Challenges of a Growing Mental Health Pandemic Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) – John P. Forsyth, PhD
- ...and many more to come!
This was the best presentation I've seen in a very long time. The material was relevant and interesting, and was presented in a manner that made it feel immediately applicable to my work with clients. Loved it. Can't wait to buy the book! – SC, New York
CE-Credit.com Unlimited Distance CE members get 20% off all live webinars.