- New Jersey Social Workers
We are currently submitting more courses to be approved for acceptance by New Jersey Board of Social Workers Examiners. Check back frequently.
All credits may be distance learning (online/homestudy) courses, but must be preapproved.
LCSWs – 40 credit hours, 5 of the 40 hours shall be completed in ethics and clinical practice. 20 of the 40 credits must relate directly to clinical practice. 3 of the 40 credits must be in Cultural Competence.
LSWs – 30 credits, 5 of which must be related to ethics. 3 of the 40 credits must be in Cultural Competence.
CSWs – 20 credits, 5 of which must be related to ethics. 3 of the 20 credits must be in Cultural Competence.
In addition to our standard grievance policy, our approval for Social Workers in New Jersey includes this qualifier:If the results of the grievance process are unsatisfactory, New Jersey social workers have the option to contact the approving entity, with an option to appeal to their licensing board.
Board Contact Info
New Jersey Board of Social Workers Examiners
Improving Cultural Competence to Reduce Health Disparities
Cultural & Racial Diversity — 4 credit hours
Ethics — 3.5 credit hours
The Opioid Epidemic: Crisis and Solutions
Addictions, Substance Use — 1 credit hour
When Intimate Partner Violence Meets Same Sex Couples: A Review of Same Sex Intimate Partner Violence
Domestic Violence — 1.5 credit hour
Live Webinars with Prominent Experts
CE Learning Systems also offers live webinars for social workers in our new Make An Impact webinar series. Offered through our sister site, CE-Go.com, this series features some of the most well-known speakers in behavioral health today. Recent sessions include:
- Clinical Practice in the Age of Technology – Pamela Harmell, PhD
- Star Wars, Star Trek, and Harry Potter, Oh My! Helping Clients Heal Through Stories – Janina Scarlet, PhD
- Helping Clients Maintain Mental Health and Addictions Recovery Through the Storm: Catastrophes and Pandemics – Mark Sanders, LCSW, CADC
- COVID-19 Anxiety and Fear: Meeting the Challenges of a Growing Mental Health Pandemic Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) – John P. Forsyth, PhD
- ...and many more to come!
This was the best presentation I've seen in a very long time. The material was relevant and interesting, and was presented in a manner that made it feel immediately applicable to my work with clients. Loved it. Can't wait to buy the book! – SC, New York
CE-Credit.com Unlimited Distance CE members get 20% off all live webinars.